1. Bachelor degree and above inurban planning, Landscape architecture or Architecture.
2. 2+ years of working experience, preferably with good knowledge in Chinese market.
3. Familiar with the landscape design industry practices in China.
4. Possess a good understanding of design principles
5. Ability to express ideas and concepts
6. Curious and passionate about design
7. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
8. Fluent in English and Preferably in Chinese.
9. Candidates should submit their portfolio in PDF format (max. 8MB) in English within no more than 3 significant works, which could help to express their clear design process.